Barrington Levy is among a few Jamaican artists to have scored hits in the roots, lover’s rock and dancehall styles. His early work (1979 – 1984) shows numerous examples of the hit making ability and inimitable style that’s made Barrington an icon of the genre. This anthology contains 40 solid tracks.
- Barrington Levy, Live at the New Parish, Oakland, 2012 (midnightraverblog.com)
- Dancehall Singing Sensation Dreama Interview (highlanda.net)
- Midnight Raver’s Selection Mix: Barrington Levy (midnightraverblog.com)
- When Reggae Was King (stevenjporter.wordpress.com)
- Vybz Kartel puts Clarks footprint on Jamaica (onthewirejournal.wordpress.com)