Supreme Promotions Limited will be launching its charity arm, The Supreme Foundation on December 12, 2012 at 7 pm at the Wyndham Kingston Hotel.
The Supreme Foundation is geared towards transforming the lives of Jamaican children and their caregivers through health and educational support. This foundation is a non-government entity that aims to serve and positively transform lives. The main beneficiaries of the Supreme Foundation are the Victoria Jubilee Hospital, Dare to Care Aids Hospice and the Marlie Hill Primary School (St. Catherine).
The Victoria Jubilee Hospital is in need of life saving equipment and the proceeds from this Wednesday’s launch will be used to purchase seven well needed Fetal Central Monitoring Systems for the hospital . You can make a difference and save a child’s life by supporting the initiative. Come out and enjoy performances by international reggae superstar, Gyptian, Christopher Martin, Ikaya, Daville and Karen Smith. Get inspired by guest speaker, Alvin Day, author of the book ‘If Caterpillars Can Fly So Can I’.
Contribution is $2,000.00 per person and cocktails will be served between 7 – 7:30 PM at the Wyndham Kingston Hotel. Welcome are gifts for children in need this holiday season. To Purchase tickets email email@example.com
35 Burlington Ave
Kingston 10, Jamaica
- Brand New Official HD Video for Gyptian’s hit song “Overtime” (highlanda.net)
- Jamaican Orphanage Welcomes Solar Installation with Eclipsall Donated PV Panels (prweb.com)
- Sting 2012 Official Poster Unveiled (highlanda.net)
- Gyptian Drops New EP Entitled SLR (highlanda.net)
- After long disdain, Jamaica gets 1st patois Bible (sfgate.com)
- Film Industry: Jamaican Stories Wanted (repeatingislands.com)