Legend meets artist on the rise.
Grammy award winning Sly and Robbie has built an empire in reggae/world music with hits that span as far back as the 1970’s.
Stephanie continues to rise steadily, just six years into her solo career with an already impressive portfolio including song placements on cable television networks MTV and Lifetime.
Some of Jamaica’s finest indeed. It was then a no-brainer for Stephanie to collaborate with the legendary Sly & Robbie brand on her breakout dancehall single “Pull It Up” off of her debut EP – Real Woman. TAKE A LISTEN NOW.
This track accentuates old school reggae/dancehall vibe with a current twist. A definite dancehall banger, Stephanie surprises her following with this hardcore vibe, after being known for smooth lover’s rock and reggae-fusion love songs.
Also current for Stephanie is “Your Love” on the “Kool Runnings Riddim” produced by Tha Future for Future World Productions, which was recently released and has been getting great reviews. CHECK IT OUT HERE.
Continue to support Stephanie’s musical mission by purchasing a copy of her debut EP “Real Woman,” available on iTunes, Amazon and CD Baby. You can preview it here.
- Meet: Keida – Dancehall, Jamaica & Me. (backseatmafia.wordpress.com)
- Fast Rising Reggae Artiste Keznamdi Releases EP (dextercommunications.wordpress.com)
- Casting for Sean Paul Music Video: Miami (onesourcetalent.com)
- Interview Witrh IWAN (glitzghana.com)
- Mavado Calls On Jamaican Authorities To Save Dancehall (realbigfaces.com)
- Stephanie Nicole – Voices (EP) (musicismylifett.wordpress.com)