This season finale opens a few cans of worms.
Questions come up like:
- Is the stereotype that Jamaicans don’t like soca dead?
- Does the Red Bull Culture Clash clash with soundclash culture?
- Has Afrobeat replaced Dancehall for real?
- Do young people everywhere know who Bad Bunny and Afro B are? Do they know Chronic Law and Squash?
- We will be back in 2020 with amazing new content and this year was a blast.
We take a few minutes at the top for our favorite memories and takeaways from this season. Also, we do some shout outs and let you know how you can interact and support the show.
Thank you so much for the love over the last 47 episodes. Don’t forget to check out our archives (talk and mixes) and please enjoy your Christmas and New Year celebrations safely.
NEW! Reggae Lover Merch.
Follow Reggae Lover on Instagram.
Follow and ‘Like’ Reggae Lover on Facebook.
Support Reggae Lover on Patreon.
Join our newsletter for updates and exclusive content.
Public Podcast Page.