We analyze different aspects of culture, education, travel, and politics in an attempt to come up with answers.
White America had somewhat embraced reggae music by the time Bob Marley’s “Legend” album dropped. Black America as a whole never really joined the movement.
We also discuss the reasons why we care about this in the first place. It is a very real conversation from the heart, and worth a listen.
Kahlil Wonda and AGARD list their top Reggae and Afro-Caribbean selections for summer 2019.
AGARD recaps Walshy Fire’s exclusive New York City album release party. The new album, Abeng, is available now on all digital platforms.
- Walshy Fire – Abeng
- Shaggy – Wah Gwaan?!
- Koffee – Rapture (EP)
- Collie Budz – Hybrid
- Jemere Morgan – Self Confidence
- Marcia Griffiths – TImeless
- Unity Sound Worldwide – Family Buss (Riddim)
- Oneness Records – Lioness Order (Riddim)
- Call Me – Walshy Fire ft. Mr. Easi and Kranium
- Rapture (Remix) – Koffee ft. Govana
- Shape Nice – Afro B ft. Dre Skull and Vybz Kartel
- Level Up – Popcaan
- Nah Mad (Ova No Gyal) – Munga Honorebel
- Dolla Van – Busy Signal
- Not Another Word – Protoje ft. Lil Ike and Agent Sasco
- Toast – Koffee
- Throne – Koffee
- Country For Sale – Buju Banton
- Mama – Jahmiel ft. Stonebwoy
What recent releases will you be rocking this Summer? Email: reggaeloverpodcast at gmail dot com.