Singer Etana is sharing with all her fans, supporters and well wishers that she is expecting a new addition to her family. Known for not opening up much on her personal life, Etana felt compelled to respectfully enlighten her fans by announcing she had a bun in the oven. The rumors of pregnancy have been circulating since her marriage to model/ Award Winning Actor, Andre Morris in March of 2010. Morris is a Pulse Model, popularly known from numerous runway shows, television commercials and acting roles in local plays.
I’m Surprised with a new life, a precious gift! Jah works in mysterious ways… Etana
The singer has kept herself busy throughout her pregnancy. Presently she is on tour in the UK preparing for her Jamaica Fifty performance at the Tower Ballroom in Birmingham on August 4th. Kenya will be her next stop before she appears on the Chimsee Reggae Summer Festival in Germany. She will finally get a break for nesting and preparing for her newborn due for arrival this fall.
Listen More from ETANA on Reverbnation
- Jamaicans at 50, and their Music (theislandjournal.wordpress.com)
- Princess of Reggae Music Etana Interview (highlanda.net)
- Sounds of Jamaica: eight acts you need to know about now (guardian.co.uk)
- Razz & Biggy embarks on classic ‘Reggae Journey’ (trodmagazine.wordpress.com)
- REGGAEVILLE RIDDIM Now Available Worldwide (trodmagazine.wordpress.com)