As promised ĀGARD returns with his second snippet from an exclusive live set in Brooklyn, New York. The last set was a “warm up” set. This set starts out with a power packed Electronic Dance Music (EDM) set and moves into some Nu Disco. Feel free to play, download, leave comments, and/or share. Enjoy!
FREE DOWNLOAD CLICK HERE: http://snd.sc/19DuonF
International reggae star Maxi Priest is back with the first single from his forthcoming album “Title TBD”.
“Easy To Love” (on the “In My Arms” riddim) produced by Colin ‘Bulby’ Yorke will be released commercially on July 16th, but is already appearing on international reggae charts.
Listen to the Dancehall Now Show tonight (6pm -9pm ET, countdown @ 8pm) and every Tuesday for all pre-release lovers rock and dancehall bangers. View the new music video here.
Look for Maxi Priest on tour this summer.
- Smiley Culture inquest: Reggae star Smiley Culture stabbed himself through the heart as police raided his home in drugs bust (thisismoney.co.uk)
- Tad’s Record Brings the Year’s Biggest Hits with The Ultimate 2013 (highlanda.net)
- ANIMAL London: Trevor Sax and the Mighty “Saxon” Sound System (animalnewyork.com)
ĀGARD, formerly known as Crisis Don, one Highlanda Sound’s founding members resurfaces on the scene in Brooklyn, New York.
The longtime producer, DJ, and promoter has decided to share two DJ sets he did for an exclusive private event in the Park Slope section of Brooklyn.
The almost two hour first set includes an hour of rare Disco re-edits from Stevie Wonder to The Bee Gees to Wham. The set goes all the way from 70’s Disco to Major Lazer. Listen and download the live set and let us know what you think.
Click link to download: ĀGARD – Live From Park Slope part 1
Images Of Atlanta Carnival 2013
See more photos here.
- Tizzy & El-a-Kru ready to jumpstart Carnival (antiguaobserver.com)
- Big Fun This Weekend in Atlanta… (trinicarnivalsocaallstars.wordpress.com)
- Grand Marshals Sh’Boss Boys and Youth Performers to Bring Music & Mas to Salem Park for Atlanta Caribbean Children’s Carnival (prweb.com)
- Carnival aimed to increase engagement with Spotify campaign (smartbrief.com)