Atlanta, Ga.: Come out on Sunday July 19th at 8pm as Highlanda.net and MIC cater exclusively to fans of pure undiluted reggae music. Its all about the music, love, peace, unity, and positive vibes when we come together.
Its 100% Reggae Each and Every Sunday at Club Frequency in the Historic Atlanta Underground!
Roots, Rockers, Culture, Foundation Reggae and Dancehall, Rent-a-Tile, Old Hits, Oldies but Goodies, Vintage, Vault Classics, Old Time Ting, Big Tunes, Back in Times, Lover’s Rock…
Bob Marley, Dennis Brown, Marcia Griffiths, Gregory Isaacs, Shabba Ranks, Garnett Silk, Sanchez, Luciano, Dillinger, Big Youth, Dawn Penn, Barrington Levy, Sizzla, Alton Ellis, U-Roy, Yellowman, Supercat, Ken Boothe and more.
Doors open at 8pm. On July 19th enjoy complimentary admission until 10pm and no cover for ladies until midnight. General admission is $10. For more information email VintageSundays@highlanda.net or call (404) 934-6840.
Frequency Nightclub – formerly located in the heart of Buckhead – Atlanta’s hottest club has moved to Underground Atlanta – 2nd floor of Kenny’s Alley!!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Reggae Rising Artist Additions (jambase.com)
- Easy Star All-Stars: Easy Star’s Lonely Hearts Dub Band (jambase.com)
- Reggae Vault Classics 19 – 100% Beres Hammond (highlanda.wordpress.com)
- Dub Echoes review (telegraph.co.uk)
- Reggae Vault Classics 18 – Mother’s Day Mix (highlanda.wordpress.com)
- Julian Marley: New Album (jambase.com)
- Island’s 50th (news.bbc.co.uk)
- Reggae Vault Classics 15 (highlanda.wordpress.com)
- Island Records’ 50th anniversary concert: Grace Jones Sly ? Robbie and other guests review (telegraph.co.uk)