The seventh annual Grace Atlanta Caribbean Jerk Festival and Family Fun Day will held on Sunday September 2, 2012 at the spacious Panthersville Stadium located 2817 Clifton Springs Road in Decatur, Georgia from 12 noon to 10 pm. This family-oriented, community event is filled with attractions and activities for all ages.
The Grace Atlanta Caribbean Jerk Festival and Family Fun Day will give residents of Metro Atlanta the opportunity to experience the best in Caribbean culture and cuisine. The 2011 staging of the festival attracted thousands of patrons, as well as several vendors and sponsors. The 2012 Grace Atlanta Caribbean Jerk Festival will feature activities such as jerk preparation demonstrations, the crowning of Atlanta’s Top Jerk Chef, a celebrity cook off, live reggae and calypso bands, top Caribbean music DJS, a kiddies’ playground and games tent…something for the entire family. This year’s event will truly be bigger and better than ever!
Don’t miss it !!
- Europe’s Largest Street Festival (brilliant-london.com)
- Caribbean Food Week (thefoodielist.co.uk)
- Feeling Caribbean with Carnival! (dinadaily.com)
- New Book: Critical Perspectives on Indo-Caribbean Women’s Literature (repeatingislands.com)
- Caribbean Carnival unleashes loud and joyous spirits (thestar.com)
- High security but sparse turnout at Toronto Caribbean parade (canada.com)
- Scotiabank Caribbean festival kicks off in Toronto (vancouverobserver.com)
- Notting Hill Carnival reaches bombastic climax (timesofmalta.com)
- The Virgin Islands in Harlem For Labor Day (harlemworldmag.com)
- 400,000 People Attend the Toronto Caribbean Carnival Parade (repeatingislands.com)