G. Cole, a fellow reggae lover, podcaster/radio personality, and singer/songwriter is the special guest on this episode.
- The work he’s been doing to push reggae music.
- Early musical influences in Ocho Rios, Jamaica.
- Meeting and getting his name from Gregory Isaacs at Jack Rudy lawn.
- Singer/songwriting career and band, Wraps and Kush.
- The podcast, Homegrown with G Cole: in-depth interviews with veteran artists and rising talent.
- His reggae “Mount Rushmore” – top 4 singers.
- Dancehall versus Reggae.
- Broadcasting on 9 radio stations weekly.
- Current trends in the dancehall: good and bad.