Reggae music is reaching forward – escaping the hardcore heaviness of the past, and embracing a sunny, beach-club pop flavor that has recently invaded Billboard charts and European festivals. Reggae singer Ed Robinson and producer Kemar ‘Flava’ McGregor are well aware of this global trend. The pair has just released a new pop-reggae single, titled “Let Your Hair Down,” Tuesday, October 21, 2014, for pre-order on iTunes. The single officially will be released November 25, 2014, on iTunes, Spotify and Amazon.
Song produced by Juke Boxx Productions / BSMG / JamHouse Records
Video produced by Mykal Cushnie
Directed by Nisha Rebel/Kush Asher
- Tarrus Riley ft Sleepy Hallowtips – Mad Scientist (Bombrush Records) (bobtuskin.com)
- ‘The Top Rated 8′ Dancehall Reggae Weekly Countdown (8/13/13) (highlanda.net)
- Listen!!! Shaggy Featuring Ne-Yo … You Girl (oaccessjamaica.com)
A year after the release of “Tomahawk Technique,” Sean Paul returns with his first single, “Other Side Of Love,” off his upcoming sixth studio album.
- Sean Paul – She Doesn’t Mind by Sean Paul – Reggaeton Music Video (artistpush.com)
- Bob Sinclar ft Sean Paul – Tik Tok (Chuckie & R3hab Remix) (crankthatbass.net)
- ✪ brandnite TV presents Firebeatz Live at Beatpatrol Festival 2013 (brandnite.org)
- Exclusive Premiere: Mortar & Pestle’s Debut EP (eastbayexpress.com)